We believe all pets deserve the star treatment!
"My goal as a photographer and artist is to capture the bond, true spirit, and soul inside every living creature. I want my clients to get that warm, fuzzy feeling when they see their beloved pet in images that capture their true personality. It is especially rewarding to be able to provide clients with pieces of art of that which is most precious to them, but my heart truly sings when clients become friends." - Nat Douglas
The process! It's in the de-tails!
1. The phone call - We prefer good, old-fashioned communication. This is where we get to learn you and what your hopes, dreams and ideas are for your photo shoot. This also includes a consultation upon booking and we go over the products, prices and answer any questions you may have. We set a date for your shoot and take payment for your session.
2. The portrait session - This is the first half of the fun! We laugh, we joke, we enjoy the day and spoil you rotten with refreshments, treats for the fur babies and lots of funny moments when Nat tries to sound like animals to get their attention - which she is good at, by the way! These sessions are either done in our studio or outdoors - or maybe even both!
3. Scheduling the viewing appointment - Shortly after we finish your session, we will schedule you to come in for the reveal and see your portraits in our studio. If you are from out of town, we will either schedule the session within an hour of the shoot - making it super easy and convenient for you to order your art of your favorite friend!
4. The reveal - This is the MOST fun and exciting part of the process as you get to see your images for the first time on our big wall, life size at the studio! We will hand guide you through the images and help you select your favorites and how you want to display them in your home. We offer albums, canvas, framed wall art, books, prints and more!
5. The hard part - Waiting! After your order session is completed and payment has been received, we immediately begin to work on your order to complete it as fast as possible. Some print orders can be taken home same-day, depending. Some of our products including custom framing can take up to 4-5 weeks. Quality takes time so please be patient while we work on completing your order. We specialize in emergencies and deadlines so don't be afraid to request a delivery date and we will try to accommodate you the best we can.
6. Unveiling and delivery! After your products and art work are completed, we hand deliver them to you, even if you are a couple hours away! The unveiling is sometimes done in our studio with refreshments and a celebration. This is something you sometimes only have once in your life - we want to make it special!